The Golden Duck Pte Ltd (“TGD”) maintains this web site (“Web Site”) and is responsible for this promotion. You can access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use (“Terms and Conditions”) without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without TGD’s written permission. TGD reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest is valid from 14 June to 10 July 2018.
- All entries are to be submitted through an Instagram post accompanied with the hashtag #BoldforGold and #TheGoldenDuck. Participant must also be following @thegoldenduck.sg and have their account set to public to qualify.
- Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. You must include all details outlined. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 10 July 2018 (GMT +08:00).
- Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- By submitting the contest entries, each participant thereby (a) specifically authorizes TGD to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry (i) is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libelous, tortuous, or the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require TGD to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of TGD’s use or exploitation of the same.
- Prizes will be rewarded to the top three entries. A representative of TGD will be responding to the entries through a post on Instagram to announce the winners and also by Instagram Direct Message. TGD’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about TGD’s decision.
- The winner may be required to participate in public relations events tied to the contest to generate press coverage of the contest and the accessories range. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and interviews, etc.
- TGD reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; TGD reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of TGD by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The winner of the contest will be announced publicly and by direct message on 10 July 2018. TGD reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, TGD at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- TGD’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding TGD’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- TGD cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. TGD is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against TGD, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the contest, You agree: to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for TGD’s promotional and marketing purposes;
- Photos may be taken of the winners for all promotional and marketing purposes;
- Each individual participating in this competition acknowledges that: in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to TGD or obtained by TGD from her/him pursuant to this application: she/he is authorised to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by TGD as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to TGD’s external agencies or third parties)
- TGD and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site or responds to our advertisements and contest. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.